Ceum a Bhealaich is a Read more [...]
A stunning newly renovated luxury holiday home, It is ideally suited for a family or couples. Located near Castlebay the house is less than a mile from the ferry terminal, shops and hotels and only a 5 minute walk to the island’s main super market. There are plenty of scenic white beaches, the nearest is Tangusdale, less than a mile away. The house offers views across a small bay and is surrounded by green hills Bentangaval and Heaval.
The house is fitted to the highest standard, accommodation consists of a sun porch, large fully fitted dining kitchen with separate utility room, spacious lounge/dining area which includes a double bed settee and log burner. There are two double bedrooms upstairs, master with super king double bed and ensuite bathroom, and bedroom with en suite electric shower. Double bedroom downstairs, with a separate ground floor walk in toilet and shower.
Tariff – April, May,June, £600. July, August, September £750. Special Deals from October – March. Reduction for extended periods In addition a damage retainer of £200 will be taken, returnable promptly at the end of the rental provided the house and its contents are all undamaged.( Realistic and prompt approach towards deposit return i.e a plate or a broken glass will be overlooked ) which will be refunded if the property is left the way it was found., Weekly rates include electric and heating. Non refundable deposit £100, Balance due 4 weeks before arrival.
Arrival. Any time after 3pm. Please vacate the house by 10am on day of departure.
• Sleeps 6 can sleep 8 with the use of the sofa bed
• Master Bedroom – Super King Size Bed, En-Suite bath room, Wine cooler TV/DVD, –
• Second Bedroom – Double Bed –En -Suite shower TV/DVD,
• Third Bedroom TV/DVD
• Downstairs walk in Toilet and Shower
• All Linen and Towels Provided
• Lounge – 3 and 2 Sofas, 1 armchair, TV/DVD
• Dining table can sit 10 people
• Fully fitted Kitchen – Cooking by Electric, , Fridge, Dishwasher Microwave, & Slow cooker
• Utility room – Washing machines Tumble dryer and Fridge Freezer
• Landline available for incoming calls and outgoing emergency calls
• Complimentary WI-FI internet access provided
• Blue tooth stereo
• Oil Central Heating plus wood burner
• Hi-Chair Buggy and Travel Cot provided
• Well equipped with a wide range of DVDs books, games and toys
• Ample Parking
• Wheelchair accessible
• Outside Garden Furniture
• Unfortunately We do not cater for Pets.
• For the comfort of all Guests the house is non smoking
- Contact Person: MarionAccommodates: 6-8Bedrooms: 3Price: April - May £750, June - September £800Castlebay: 0.1Airport: 8.5Pets: No PetsSmoking: No SmokingDeposit: 100Extras: WIFI AVAILABLE